Snap! Raise is looking for a Sales Trainer to join our remote Sales team. This position is responsible for working with the Sales Leadership team to ensure all Account Executives and Account Managers are trained to present our software products effectively and professionally, which directly impacts the achievement of sales goals and objectives. For this role, the Sales Trainer will work closely with our outside and inside teams to identify challenges they face on the job and recommend ways to enhance performance through an ongoing cadence of training, coaching, and reinforcement programs. An ideal candidate will accelerate field readiness, improve sales functional productivity and effectiveness, and drive strategic training solutions for sales optimization.
A successful candidate is an experienced sales instructor and coach who has a strong awareness of selling multi-product solutions in both outside and inside sales. They will be able to draw from their own deep experience as a sales professional to deliver sales methodology and develop customer-focused sales capabilities utilizing a range of training and coaching mechanisms/modalities. They will also have strong knowledge of sales productivity, CRM, and project management tools. A top candidate is self-motivated, well-organized, and adaptable, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to balance multiple projects.
This is a full-time salaried remote position. We are open to location as long as the candidate is located within the continental United States. Our company has growth opportunities, and this role will significantly impact our organization!
- Provide in-depth, ongoing learning to ensure that sellers are equipped with knowledge of what to know, say, show, and do for every customer conversation
- Execute the comprehensive training curriculum for sales team members
- Work in partnership with the Regional Sales Managers to accelerate sales readiness of new Account Executives and provide training on an as-needed basis
- Work in partnership with the Inside Sales Managers to accelerate sales readiness of new Account Managers and provide training on an as-needed basis
- Facilitate evaluations and award certifications to confirm the knowledge and preparedness of Account Executives related to a broad product offering within the Snap! Mobile suite.
- Provide clear and complete feedback to Sales Leadership about sales rep performance after each engagement
- Maintain effectiveness of training program by consistently updating courses and content with necessary changes and best practices
- Educate salespeople about all internal processes, policies, and procedures related to their role, including their sales toolset
- Improve the training program by identifying opportunities, providing feedback, and recommendations to Sales Leadership
- Assist with group training sessions such as workshops, onboarding, clinics, etc.
- Occasional travel may be required – up to 25% – and can be seasonal in timing.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of previous experience in sales
- Additional certification in training preferred
- Previous experience in training, education, management, or related field
- Strong coaching and presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry and market
- Proficiency in learning management systems and software
- Proficiency in HubSpot or similar CRM
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Snap! Raise:
We’re creating a new system that helps teams get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow: donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. Kids need coaches. Kids need to play. And every kid needs a champion.
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)