This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smile Digital Health’s platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language.
Smile Digital Health is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will help enable interoperability of the organization’s health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation globally.
Let’s build, innovate and make a difference in healthcare!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Sales Training Specialist, you will create and deliver sales training to help drive sales performance and revenue growth. This includes providing instructional knowledge and recommendations to ensure creative, innovative, scalable sales training programs—the primary focus being to drive the effectiveness of the sales teams. You will support the coaching of salespeople, designing individual and team training programs/courses, and preparing and delivering educational material. Training in other subject areas may also be required.
- Design, develop, and maintain training and educational material, including presentations, product training, documented processes, playbooks, sales scripts and case studies.
- Design training courses, both live and self-led, which include validation methods via role-playing activities and job simulation.
- Ensure proper and effective skills/training needs analysis, sales training and skill transfer deliverables are on time, manage expectations, and develop and communicate metrics and KPI recommendations to the HRBP, head of sales, training and HR.
- Collaborate with managers to assess business needs and evaluate employees’ post-training performance.
- Track training and coaching activity, record key metrics, ensuring that audit trail and training history is complete and up to date.
- Understand important technical and selling concepts of Smile Digital Health product(s) and service(s) and embed these into engaging training session(s).
- Create and manage training project plans by collaborating with designated SMEs.
- 5+ years of experience with B2B sales training and instructional design, preferably in a B2B sales and sales enablement environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering effective sales training programs.
- Demonstrated skills and experience developing relevant eLearning and video content required, along with experience in facilitating effective live training sessions.
- Experience with identifying gaps and developing an effective sales training plan and program.
- Experience in developing data metrics and analyses to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing business needs and priorities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Post-secondary education in a related field, such as instructional design or adult learning, is an asset.
- Previous experience in Healthcare SAAS sales training is desired.
Smile’s core values include respect, inclusion, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success as we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Smile is committed to creating a sense of belonging and empowering others to bring their authentic selves to work.