At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Salesforce team! If you love working in Salesforce and want to have an active hand in the development of our Salesforce Org, you’re in the right place. We have Salesforce, Sales, and Service Clouds, as well as CPQ. We are looking to build our Org in a way that will accommodate the rapid growth of the company while also enforcing good development practices, governance and permission controls, and retain flexibility to react to the shifting needs of the company. This role will report directly to the Salesforce Architect and will need to be able to work autonomously to design and develop sound solutions quickly. This role has an opportunity to develop skills as a Salesforce Developer.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee Salesforce implementation and administration tasks for declarative projects
- Create and maintain business processes in Salesforce.com
- Build and monitor Salesforce automation including Flows, Approval Processes, Workflow rules, etc.
- Own business outcomes, and monitor the effectiveness of production solutions
- Work with Stakeholders to identify requirements to and create solutions for business problems
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and tutorials that enable other teams
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, and groups.
- Define, prioritize, plan and execute complex and impactful Salesforce projects
- Understand, communicate, and effectively manage priorities for projects and programs
- Develop in a sandbox environment, create and follow rigorous approval and deployment processes
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, managing users, building reports and dashboards, creating custom objects, fields, page layouts, lightning layouts, Data Loader, Workflows, Flows, Roles and Role Hierarchy, permission sets, and governance
- Experience creating & managing entitlement processes, email to case, case queues, service consoles, and email message automation
- Experience developing in a sandbox environment and deploying packages to production
- Experience working for a SaaS company in either a sales position or a sales support position
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities and quickly shift from one project to another as priorities change
- Ability to identify solutions to a business problem self-sufficiently
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with Tray.io strongly preferred
- Experience with Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, ZoomInfo, PlanHat and Clearbit a plus
- Experience installing and managing third party integrations
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.