PacketFabric is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join a dedicated SFDC team that is focused on maximizing the efficacy and growth of our CRM system. You will be responsible for working with this team to design, develop, test and implement customizations, custom applications, and third party integration and Salesforce.com Communities. In addition to the dedicated Salesforce team, you will collaborate with Business Solution Services, Sales (Direct & Channel), Customer Success and Marketing teams as well as other business units to translate business requirements into effective solutions within the CRM.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Document, develop, and test solutions (configuration, development, data models, etc) of the Salesforce Implementation
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Coach and mentor junior Salesforce team members
- Communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A passion for humbly serving customers and partners
- Integrity when communicating with clients, internal teams, and between the two
- Ability to understand, translate and explain complex technical information to customers, focusing on solutions, technology, and products for a business opportunity
- Strong ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people in written
- Inject your own creativity into your work
- Demonstrate the ability to work within cross functional teams and other Development teams
- Have experience working with Salesforce Communities
- Have hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning AppBuilder
- Have experience understanding APIs and integrations design and data models
- Ability to call out risks and issues associated with requests and design decisions
- Ability to manage and document changes in the environment
- Have worked within an Agile development team
- Visualforce and Apex fundamentals
- 3+ years of Salesforce Architect or Platform Developer experience
- Current Salesforce certifications (e.g. App Builder, Platform Developer I. Platform Developer II a bonus)
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with continuous development and continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Data Modeling / SOQL
- Flows/Process Builder
- ConnectedApp (AppExchange/Custom 3rd Party Apps)
- Data Security / Data Quality
- Lightning AppBuilder
- Be comfortable working from your home-based office with a global team
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
WHAT PACKETFABRIC OFFERS:
- Remote first, globally distributed team
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types
- A small company culture
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents
WHAT PACKETFABRIC DOESN’T OFFER:
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.