PacketFabric is looking for a well-versed and highly-motivated Salesforce Developer to work with our SalesOps team. This person will have the skills and experience to work with a growing SalesOps team to support ongoing projects. This position will be responsible for the full application development lifecycle: design, code, test, documentation, and support. This role is expected to perform advanced job responsibilities such as working in a self-organized team, providing project work estimation, participating in planning and analysis of user requirements, lead design, development and documentation of scalable and reusable software. The position will work closely with several teams including SalesOps, Software Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering.
- Salesforce Lightning components
- Advanced Salesforce Administration
- Very comfortable using Git in a team environment
- Salesforce developer tooling: Flow, Apex/Visualforce, SOQL, etc.
- Custom integration/communication with Salesforce (push/pull/ETL)
- Salesforce software lifecycle
- A solid understanding of OO programming paradigms.
- Database design, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views
- Other object oriented programming languages, with preference given to Python
- Salesforce Communities
- CPQ / Steelbrick
- Any kind of networking knowledge
About PacketFabric, Inc.
PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.