Articulate is seeking a Salesforce Developer. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for helping to maintain a stable, high performing Salesforce environment. Taking business requirements and figuring out how to apply them within the Salesforce framework. They are an advocate for the business and help to guide the business in best practices in the Salesforce ecosystem. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
Here’s a smattering of the tech you’ll be working with: Apex, SOQL, Visual Studio Code, GearSet, GitHub, Marketo, Avalara, Talend, DemandTools, Stripe, and Okta.
What you’ll do
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Design, code, and test Salesforce custom solutions comprising work in Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
- Know when to use configuration over Code.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Contribute to solution design sessions and code reviews, and recommend alternate approaches to optimize the solution.
- Communicate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, third-party vendors, clients, and other developers to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment.
- Assist the Support Team with escalated issues arising from the support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environments, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Take accountability for the quality of deliverables, provide status on development effort, and deliver on time and as per specifications.
- Write REST API endpoints to push data from Salesforce to external systems.
- Collaborate with product owners and Business Applications Team to come up with solutions needed by the business
What you should have:
- 4 years experience in IT.
- 2 years of Salesforce Development experience (Apex, LWC, Visualforce, SOQL)2 years of Salesforce Administration experience.
- 1 years of REST web services experience.
- 1 years of system integration experience
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- Salesforce certified (Salesforce Admin, Platform App Builder and Platform Developer).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.