The team is looking for an SAP Hybris Senior Developer to work with clients, users and Project Managers to deliver and support comprehensive technical solutions for our clients. A successful applicant will be able to help manage and extend an existing Hybris implementation, steer a technology team to best practices and architecture, and work with managers to set an agenda in order to deliver system improvements in line with client expectations.
- Chennai / Remote
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with project management and the client to set sprint objectives and help guide the team in achieving them
- Lead the development of Hybris components and related technology
- Analyze existing projects in order to create a knowledge base for other team members
- Support a thorough test program for the systems according to client requirements
- Carry out code reviews and design reviews
- Cooperate with cloud architecture Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient delivery of services
- Support client users in their use of Hybris-based technology
- Participate in client-facing meetings alongside project management and other staff
- Assist in planning a course of future development for Hybris-based systems
- Assist in hiring and onboarding additional team members
- Work with Bounteous’ Managed Services team to define and implement a Hybris IT Service Management model
- Collaborate with clients and incumbent service providers to transition Hybris services to Bounteous
- Provide out-of-hours support for code deployments
- Cooperate with SMEs for other platforms to support integration between systems
- 5+ Years of SAP Hybris experience, including development, integration, architecture and documentation
- Datahub expertise is required
- Strong proficiency in Java, Spring and e-commerce web applications
- Familiarity with API development and use of integrations from other platforms
- Familiarity with headless integration
- Skilled in client communication and management
- Experienced with Agile Scrum
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including knowledge transfer, team-building, and mentoring
- Excellent security mindset and practice
- Experience with SAP Configure Price Quote (CPQ)Experience with AEM a plus
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud environment and tools a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.