What is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
How does a Scrum Facilitator (Agile Advocate) impact CyberGRX?
The Engineering and Product Development team at CyberGRX is currently looking to bring on an Agile Advocate to serve as a critically important resource who will ultimately drive the success of those scrum teams and help them unlock their potential.
As the Agile Advocate, you will have the opportunity to partner, engage, inspire and influence the engineering team to help them leverage the Agile framework as much as possible in their day to day. Acting as a leader who truly prioritizes the team’s growth and well being – you will support several engineering & product development team pods, simultaneously – in focus areas across adaption, adherence and positivity around Agile Software development frameworks, values, and principles.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Partner with ~3 Scrum or Scrumban teams to ensure agile processes are in place to drive roadmap goals
- Guide recurring ceremonies including daily stand ups, planning, documentation, refinement, and retrospectives using Agile principles and values
- Encourage continuous product backlog management with Product Owners and Product Management
- Facilitate quality user story writing, estimation, and other tools for understanding the work and level of effort of the work to drive predictability on your teams
- Track metrics to understand trends within your teams to drive conversations around improvement and business roadmap goals
What you bring to the table:
- Certified Scrum Master with comprehensive understanding of Scrum and Agile Development
- At least 1 year of experience playing the role of a traditional Scrum Master across multiple teams
- Strong team building and conflict resolution/management facilitation
- Demonstrated creativity in building relationships in various stages of team development
- You have great examples of striking balance between business goals and self-managing teams
- Experience with Atlassian (Confluence/JIRA) or similar tools
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Additional Information (Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $80-110k + 10% bonus + equity + benefits.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.