SDRs are seen as one of the most important roles in the business — you’re the first interaction prospects have with Propel!
Reporting into the Chief Growth Officer, Propel is seeking an energetic, sharp, creative and curious SDR to focus on outreach (cold calls and emails), converting inbound marketing leads into sales leads, prospecting, lead qualification and booking demos of our PR SaaS platform for our AEs. We are looking for a recent graduate who is a motivated self-starter with very strong verbal and written communication skills. This is a remote position, so candidates must be able to work very independently and be happy to work remotely (our team is spread across the UK, Israel and the United States).
Candidates must be able to understand and articulate our innovative platform, and educate prospects on the benefits that our new product offers and key differentiators that stand us apart from our competitors. We are a fast-moving startup and are seeking someone who can learn quickly and hit the ground running.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily high quality personalized outreach including phone, email, videos, voice notes, etc. to generate interest in Propel and book demos. 100+ activities a day.
- Lead discussions with prospects to better understand their challenges and needs
- Achieve assigned targets
- Learn the product and how it benefits the industry to grow Propel’s sales
- Keep CRM up to date with clear notes and tasks
- Handle inbound leads by setting up demos for them
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable being on the phone and making high volume of daily outbound sales calls
- Quick learner
- Creative and ability to think outside the box
- Passion for sales and solution selling
- Highly driven individual who can work very independently
- Team player that works respectfully with colleagues and prospects
- Committed to learning and growing
- High level of professionalism and responsibility as a core representative of an early-stage funded startup
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Commissions for reaching quotas/targets
- Global-remote company with flexible working hours
- Modern tech stack
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance and 12 weeks paid parental leave (US-based employees only)
- Career growth, learning opportunities and mentoring in a very dynamic company
- Access to and collaboration with company leadership and advisors
- Being a core early team member with stock options, in a high-growth startup transforming a traditional industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Propel is the fastest-growing Earned Media tech company in the world. We are disrupting the way businesses and people reach their audience and tell their stories. We built the first SaaS hub for earned media – from discovering the right influencers, journalists and bloggers to pitch – to managing outreach campaigns, monitoring brand and competitor coverage, and measuring ROI. The Propel platform now supports 150 delighted paying customers, including Real Chemistry, the second largest communications agency in the world, and many unicorns and Fortune 500 companies. Propel is a global remote company with headquarters in Tel Aviv and teams in New York, London, Miami and beyond. We are growing rapidly scaling our team from 15 to 45 people this year. We are a vibrant, diverse startup with a strong product, a proven business and a close-knit, inclusive culture.