We are a 10-year-old, 500+ person, digital health company. Our HQ is located in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco, but we have a significant domestic remote employee population. The Company experienced significant revenue growth and, despite COVID, we expect to continue growing top line and to maintain our recent trend of significant profitability.
You will report to the Senior Director, Technical Accounting & Reporting and will be responsible for the SEC reporting function. In this newly created role, you will manage the Senior Analyst, SEC Reporting.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage our SEC reporting process of 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K filings
- Ensure timely filings and complete disclosures in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules
- Prepare financial statements, including cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity, along with key disclosures such as earnings per share and equity roll forward workbooks
- Manage and review footnote support schedules, prepare tie-out binders and disclosure checklists
- Support investor relations in the review and tie-out of materials in preparation of earnings press release
- Own the preparation of stock-based compensation and other equity accounting analyses, including evaluation of technical accounting aspects of any equity grants and modifications
- Work cross-functionally with other groups to ensure compliance with SEC reporting requirements and to support the business needs. Partner with investor relations, legal, finance, and others on deliverables and projects.
- Lead various process improvement initiatives to eliminate redundancies, improve execution efficiency
- Assist on special projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business (CPA preferred)
- 7+ years of experience (a mix of public accounting with Big 4 accounting firm and industry experience preferred)
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, SOX 404 and SEC reporting rules, as well as experience with technical research
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- 401K, with match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Public transit/parking subsidy
- Generous equipment budget (to support COVID work from home setup)
- Fun activities with Finance and cross-functional teams (virtual during COVID)
More about Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.