Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in The Americas, Europe, Africa or the Middle East. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Hotjar’s Security Team sits within our Compliance Division and is responsible for the oversight, guidance and business enablement of security aspects within the Hotjar product, its team and customers.
Working alongside Hotajr’s Security Team, you’ll work towards maintaining internal security processes and reviewing new tools, vendors and services to ensure they have the right security safeguards in alignment with Hotjar’s needs. You’ll also work closely with our Sales Team to ensure that Hotjar’s customers get a good understanding of Hotjar’s security posture and how Hotjar operates in a secure remote environment by ensuring that our customers and leads get their security questions answered.
- Enable business solutions while maturing Hotjar’s security posture;
- Help our customers understand Hotjar’s security framework by assisting Hotjar’s Sales and Support teams with technical questions and filling in security questionnaires;
- Collaborate with Hotjar’s Legal, Privacy, Sales and Support teams to ensure accurate customer communication and knowledge sharing;
- Assess the security posture of new tools, vendors, and services;
- Be a security champion across the whole Hotjar organization.
- Experience in security-relevant positions and security technologies;
- Experience with security requests/questionnaires and in identifying security issues;
- Experience in creating and implementing processes;
- Excels at collaborating across different teams and managing expectations;
- A willingness to get stuff done in an enthusiastic, proactive, and resourceful manner;
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working;
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €55,000 to €65,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.