The foundation of our relationship with our customers is trust; we must be responsible stewards of the data they entrust us to protect. We take that responsibility to heart, and then some. In this role, you’ll get to contribute heavily to that charter.
You’ll be responsible for deploying and operating our various tool sets with the goal of minimizing threats to both customer and corporate information. You’ll work extensively with our Corporate Security teams, designing and integrating continuous improvements to our capabilities, as well as ensuring our processes and tools are fully optimized. You’ll implement solutions that will augment visibility and anomaly detection throughout the enterprise, becoming a Subject Matter Expert in both our information architecture as well as the tools, policies, and processes we utilize to protect it.
And you’ll have fun along the way.
In This Role You’ll Get To:
- Design, deploy, manage, and optimize scalable cyber solutions that empower us with comprehensive visibility, detection, and rapid response capabilities
- Integrate our various tools and supporting resources into our Security Intelligence machine, with the goal of deriving actionable data
- Flex your automation muscles, we have an automate-first mindset
- Empower our front line of defense Analysts with surgically precise information that helps them defend the business
- Act as a trusted advisor to our internal teams, providing guidance and requirements to ensure projects are conducted securely and comply with our regulatory commitments
- Get exposure to emerging technologies, we aim high and are committed to innovation
- Contribute to our evolving incident response processes, recommending refinements based on lessons learned
- Bring your good ideas to bear, we execute on beneficial change
We’re Looking for People With:
- Experience in a security operations engineering role
- Working knowledge of most of the following:
- CASB, NAC, EDR, SIEM, MDM, AWS, Layer 7 firewalls, Endpoint OSs, Vulnerability Management tools and best practices
- Previous exposure to:
- Scripting tools, Active Directory, IDAM, and MFA technologies
- A penchant for bridge building, no egos allowed
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for keeping a pulse on the Threat Landscape
- Recognize the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.