Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.
What You’d Work On
We’re looking for a motivated Security Solutions Architect to engage with our customers – making our data platform part of their every-day workflows. Specifically, you’ll:
- Actively listen to form and execute paths forward for very large enterprises deploying the Elevate offering, producing value for cyber defenders
- Consult with prospects and customers to create new applications of the Elevate offering, accelerating time-to-minimum value while adapting the offering to meet new challenges.
- Contribute product and use case expertise to Customer Success, Development and Sales
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in a technology professional services, technical consulting, technical sales or similar role
- Demonstrated experience deploying and adapting B2B enterprise technology offerings with distributed architectures and large-scale data integration profiles
- The context of how enterprises deploy security technologies – and what those users care about most
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences alike, especially when stakes are high
- The ability to conceptualize a use case and bring it to life, from building blocks to realized customer value
You will get bonus points for the following:
- Software development experience, especially with Python
- Prior startup experience highly desired
What makes Elevate Security a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent all over the world.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people.
- We’re remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds