About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team and manage our paid search channel. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will work with our Sr. Manager of Paid Media, Demand Generation, and Web to deliver high-performing, efficient campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an SEM/paid search expert with deep experience deploying, managing, and optimizing paid search campaigns on a daily basis. Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, manage, execute and continuously optimize paid search marketing strategy
- Complete competitive research and specific keyword research
- Write, deploy and test effective ad copy & extensions
- Dissect data, review analytics, and develop insights in order to generate Performance Reports
- Identify trends and data irregularities or potential issues and provide proactive recommendations and react to the market to meet/exceed marketing objectives
- Be well versed in landing page optimization and have a good understanding of ongoing testing processes
- Stay abreast of changes in the digital landscape, including things such as cookie deprecation campaign set-up best practices to maximize ROAS
Experience We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in SEM/paid search marketing
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Bing
- An advanced understanding of SEM best practices
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and experience communicating to stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Strong project management capabilities and keen attention to detail
- A clear understanding of paid search KPIs and the ability to determine effectiveness and ROI from reporting
- Obsessed with driving growth through continuous optimization and testing
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.