Who we are:
Particular Software is an open-source platform that enables developers to build more-effective .NET service solutions. The goal of the Platform is to provide a set of tools that make it easier to build and maintain messaging systems. The tools are tailored to the common needs of messaging systems and just work out of the box. They enable developers to focus on more important challenges, such as gaining a better understanding of their business domains.
At Particular, we continuously grow and foster an environment where all voices are encouraged to be heard and prevailing wisdom can be challenged. We believe in providing a positive work-life balance through our unique work model and policies, empowering you to continuously learn and grow both professionally and personally. You will enjoy working with exceptional colleagues, with great work ethics, who continuously challenge you and help you grow and develop your skills.
To learn more about out work culture visit https://particular.net/careers/work-culture
What’s expected of me?
Particular Software is looking for an Account Manager who:
- Sells B2B Software products and services to .NET developers
- Is comfortable conversing with software engineers about technology
- Fosters ongoing relationships with existing clients
- Participates in and drives activities related to up-sales, customer acquisition, and expansion
- Is willing to expand into other business area domains in addition to solidifying their sales skills
- Aligns well with our values: https://particular.net/careers/mission-and-values
- Thrives in an environment that promotes continuous improvement in both processes and personal development.
What’s unique about this role?
People in this role have a strong background in fostering relationships and selling software in B2B Software environments to developers. In addition, they are also expected to spend a significant amount of time contributing their skills and knowledge to the growth of other areas of the business. This is not a commission-based role.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least five years of experience selling B2B software products and services to developers
- Professional-level communication, both spoken and written, in English
- Proven experience working with both technical (developers) and non-technical (business) teams
- Self-starter. Takes initiative, can work without supervision and begins projects independently
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others
- Experience using CRM software to manage customer relationships and drive sales, SalesForce preferred
- Comfortable learning new software and technologies (Github, HTML, Slack, etc)
Schedule / Location
- USA: Full Time / Work from home / Flexible hours / Eastern or Central time zone
$95,000 – $120,000. The salary depends on your experience and location. This is not a commission based salary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com