The world is changing at an accelerating rate. But we cannot take in the information fast enough, let alone make sense of it. We are fundamentally limited by the speed at which we read and write — the speed of human thought. The challenges facing decision-makers today require a radically new technology.
Primer is at the forefront of the natural language processing revolution. Our artificial intelligence platform is capable of reading text at a rate of millions of documents per hour, extracting information and updating a knowledge graph of billions of entities. It is capable of answering natural language questions and generating the first draft of natural language analytical reports in seconds. Our mission is to empower our customers by vastly reducing the cost of curiosity. What once took days of research can happen instantly.
Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies in the world. You can learn more about Primer’s technology and the problems we solve at our blog, as well as in recent media coverage of our work.
Primer is seeking a Senior Accountant to support the Controller in accounting, compliance and reporting efforts. We are fast-growing and seek self-motivated, adaptive teammates. Past experience with a cloud computing company is preferred.
Primer’s Finance team provides a full-range of services including accounting operations, revenue recognition, financial modeling/reporting, audit/tax compliance, treasury and corporate development. Leveraging integrated systems, our trusted team provides the Company with data-driven insights to make better decisions.
Expect To Do the Following:
- Assist with general ledger accounting activities
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations and amortization schedules
- Coordinate the accounting close process for our international entities
- Ensure timely processing of accounts payable transactions
- Manage the purchasing, corporate credit card and employee expense programs
- Ad-hoc reporting, special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of accounting experience (ideally with a cloud computing company)
- Familiarity with Netsuite, and strong excel skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, lead discussions and presentations
- Experience implementing workflow improvements, and devising new approaches to processes
What We Offer:
- Rapidly growing company, with opportunities for career growth
- Compensation in the form of Salary + Incentive Stock Options (ISOs)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Smart, engaged co-workers who are at the top of their game
- Honest and open environment for exchange of ideas
- Real customers with global name recognition + healthy sales pipeline
- Proactive learning and teaching opportunities via individual book allowances, tech talks, and brown bag lunches