- Participate in our global month-end close and consolidation process, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and assisting in timely and accurate financial reporting and flux analyses.
- Assist in monthly detailed reconciliations of commissions accounts and assist in reconciling commissions payouts and the commissions accounting module. Assist with intercompany and consolidation process of 3 foreign entities, including fostering the relationship with international consultants. Help drive business processes and objectives and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support scalability in the team organization, business systems and activities.
- Research and review ad-hoc technical accounting matters. Assist in accounting integrations and collaborate with the technical accounting team for M&A. Assist in the internal control environment as it relates to overall financial transactions and processes, and regularly monitor and assess risks associated with our current and new processes. Support financial audits (preparing support for audit requests, answering audit queries, managing audit timeline and status).
- Assist with corporate tax returns and other statutory/compliance filings for the domestic and international entities. Ad-hoc projects. About you: Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting and/or Audit. Public Accounting experience preferred. Strong understanding of US GAAP. CPA (or equivalent) required. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study. Intacct or Netsuite experience is a plus. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with high-growth companies, ideally in the SaaS industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multitask, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a fast paced environment. Analytical mind-set to approaching problems and strong attention to detail. Ability to work independently with general supervision. Intellectual curiosity, self-starter, and solutions oriented. Promote teamwork and work well with others.
Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others…” and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do. Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity. Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness.
The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track! Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others. Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique – Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO. Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Gainsight is Human First, recruiting scams are not. Phishing operations in recruiting are on the rise. Criminals are assuming the identities of real Human Resources professionals in a phishing operation to obtain money, banking information, and other personal information from individuals in the market for new careers. Gainsight does not conduct interviews via text messaging or chat. All interviews will be conducted live over the phone or on video. Gainsight will never request money, credit card, or banking information as part of the recruiting process. If you are asked for this information, do not provide it. Gainsight will not mail checks for the purpose of purchasing equipment or supplies. Official correspondence to applications will only come from email addresses ending in gainsight.com. Please do not respond to email addresses from any other variation of this domain.