We are a very profitable and fast growing healthcare startup — a small and mighty team of 140 helping people find, enroll in and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past two years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after Healthcare.gov, having helped over 10 million people enroll in health coverage. We’re a mission-driven team who advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom line company. Our two bottom lines are revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. Uniquely in our space, we only facilitate enrollment in on-exchange coverage. The ACA brings high quality, comprehensive and affordable health coverage within reach for low income Americans. We exist to make that promise a reality.
We are committed to building a team balanced in representation to best serve the people who use our products. We believe in creating inclusive and equitable spaces, which build trust and respect and foster a sense of belonging. These values are at the core of our culture, and we genuinely believe they will continue to lead our organization to successful outcomes.
About the role
The Senior Agency Account Manager position is a remote-friendly role that serves as an invaluable bridge between some of our agency clients and our internal team, facilitating both strategic conversations and extraordinary tactical execution. You will join a motivated, fun-loving team growing our agency client base and report to the Director of Agency Sales.
- Manage key multi-stakeholder agency accounts, providing exceptional service that supports the expanded adoption of HealthSherpa throughout industry
- Onboard key accounts to use the HealthSherpa platform for all ACA enrollment activities including compliant system usage and goal achievement
- Develop and provide ongoing training to promote maximum efficiency and outcomes on our platform
- Collaborate and strategize with internal HealthSherpa teams and departments, such as Agency Sales, Agent Support, Product and Marketing, to align with company strategy
- Become a subject matter expert for all things ACA, onboarding new accounts, in-depth product knowledge
- 3+ years insurance experience (or 5+ years relevant)
- Experience retaining multi-stakeholder clients year-over-year with high client satisfaction
- Willingness to lead and develop other team members while instrumenting company best practices
- Deep network of relevant client relationships that could be transferrable to HealthSherpa’s agency account manager role
- End-to-end project management experience
- Experience leading product conversations including demos, onboarding, training, and ongoing customer support
What we offer:
- Remote-first company
- Great compensation package with meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- Monthly grocery stipend and home internet reimbursement
- 401K w/ a match after a grace period
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
- 4 weeks paid vacation in addition to paid holidays
We’re building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome and encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.