Guru helps teams create and surface the knowledge they need to do their jobs in real time. With offices in Philadelphia and San Francisco, including a distributed team across the US, we are excited to welcome you to be a key addition to our Analytics organization. As part of a results-oriented, highly collaborative team that partners with every function in the business, you will be a critical part of deriving insights for Marketing while connecting dots.
This role provides several career paths including but not limited to: Growth, Growth Marketing, Product, and Biz Ops
This job is not only about how well you analyze data; it’s about how you derive insights, understand our existing and future customers, and collaborate on key growth strategies for the business. Strong sense of humor required, sarcasm detection skills a plus.
At Guru, your voice will be heard and respected. One of our core values is “Learn and Grow,” as we seek to continually reflect on our efforts, learn from others inside and outside of our company, and identify opportunities to learn how we can improve our results and work more effectively as a team. We actively promote a healthy work life balance for all teammates, especially during the global pandemic, as we realize life and work are increasingly intertwined more than ever.
- Own, analyze, and deliver insights for our Marketing organization; you will not only maintain, optimize, and build core reporting, but you will also deliver proactive insights around our customers and market to inform our marketing strategy.
- Support the Marketing Team and align go-to-market teams in the implementation of new systems and business processes. This includes understanding how those changes affect any existing data assets as well as enforcing data quality/integrity standards.
- Collaborate with your Marketing business partners to leverage and analyze customer data, including product usage and campaign engagement analytics, to identify data-driven opportunities for improving customer experience and to create highly targeted marketing initiatives.
- Measure the impact of our programs, report on findings, and collaborate to find opportunities to optimize and test existing campaigns, and propose new high-impact campaigns.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Growth, Marketing, Consumer, or Product Analytics
- Strong working knowledge of marketing metrics such as CPM, CPC, ROAS, share-of-cart, etc.
- Strong experience with BI tools and fluency with SQL (Python or R is a plus)
- Solid understanding of MarTech/AdTech subjects such as attribution, user & conversion tracking, CDP/DMP, Look-a-like targeting, conversion & brand lift studies, etc
- A working knowledge of Salesforce or other similar CRM platforms
- Outcome oriented – you focus on key business outcomes, and proactively align business intelligence requests and projects to optimize our performance and results
- Proactively solicit and welcome constructive feedback, and iterate quickly
- Organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish, and create efficient processes for collaborating with teams on data requests
- The ability to effectively communicate and articulate with both technical and non-technical partners
- Are a great cross-functional teammate
- Have grace under pressure and can hit deadlines
- Prior experience working in data analytics or business intelligence in a product led growth business
- Revenue Operations or Go to Market experience
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous health and commuter benefits
- Monthly company social events
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the customer lifecycle marketing program at Guru
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position located in Philadelphia, San Francisco, or Fully Remote. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. Regardless of race, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification, or background.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.