Senior Analyst Revenue Analytics (Remote)
The S&O team at Weedmaps partners with our Sales and Product teams to drive revenue, craft and execute sales strategy, and constantly innovate to grow the business. Members of the S&O team focus on initiatives and projects that constantly fuel the growth of the company
As a Senior Analyst, you will play a key role within the organization by using a data-driven approach to make strategic recommendations and drive understanding of our fast-growing business. You will be a key member of the team that Sales looks to for insights and strategic direction. In this role, you will also provide analytical support to key special projects ranging from reporting and execution of new processes, the rollout of new platforms, and support key strategic business objectives.
You are a self-starter, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detailed-oriented, and capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You have a tendency to roll up your sleeves, slice and dice massive sets of information, and build solutions to problems that have not been taken on yet. Supporting and developing a data-driven Sales organization is second nature to you.
The impact you’ll make:
- Live and breathe data to create insights that drive operational efficiency and business results
- You are highly proactive in creating new lenses to examine the business to effectively and quickly drive initiatives and data-driven strategies across the organization
- Bring rigor and visibility to key business drivers and metrics through development of dashboards and visualizations
- Take advantage of massive amounts of data to understand how our customers interact with our product and service offerings
- Develop and build key revenue and sales pipeline metrics
- Present strategic insights and recommendations to senior management and cross-functional stakeholders
- Perform advanced analysis activities, including defining, measuring and communicating core operational goals
What you’ve accomplished:
- Minimum 2 years experience analyzing data and driving actionable results
- Fluent in SQL or any other database querying language
- Experience working within a sales operations function is a plus
- Prior startup or tech world experience is a big plus
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Strong background researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Strong working knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software
- Experience with data visualization tools (Chartio, Tableau, etc)
- Comfort working in ambiguity with a focus towards fast execution and iteration
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, MIS, or related field of study
- Bonus: Knowledge of complex analytical packages including, but not limited to, R, SPSS, Stata, and SAS
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee – employer paid premium 100%
- Dependent – employer paid premium 80%
- HMO – Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA – Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D – employer paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- BenefitEd (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with your fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights and much more!
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.
Notice to prospective Weedmaps job applicants:
Our team has been made aware of incidents involving LinkedIn, Telegram, and Facebook accounts impersonating Weedmaps recruiters. These individuals are attempting to use our company name to solicit payment from prospective candidates interested in applying for jobs at our company. Our team is actively working to combat these attempts, but in the meantime, please be mindful of the following:
- Our recruiters will always communicate with candidates through an @weedmaps.com email address.
- CORRECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INCORRECT: email@example.com
- Our recruiters will NEVER ask for or attempt to solicit payment from applicants in order to apply, interview, or work for Weedmaps.
- If you are interested in a role at Weedmaps, please apply through our established channels.
If you are unsure if a communication is legitimate, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will happily confirm for you. Thank you for your vigilance and we appreciate your interest in working with us!