At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Finance Team. The Accounts Receivable/Collections Analyst will be responsible for full life cycle accounts receivable, from contract signing to collections. They will work with the Finance Operations Manager to recommend improvements to enhance the departments effectiveness and will support initiatives to drive standardization. They will also partner with internal teams such as Sales and Legal to ensure proper invoicing, collections, and bookkeeping of customer invoices.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all internal inquiries and analysis for Accounts Receivable, including calculating and analyzing DSO, AR Aging, and customer payment trends
- Resolve customer issues related to slow pay or non-payment of invoices through proactive communication with clients and the sales team
- Provide internal and external customers with the assistance needed to resolve, troubleshoot, or escalate invoicing requests timely
- Ensure timely communication of acknowledgements, status updates and resolution of customer inquiries within the AR email box
- Escalate slow or non-pay situations resulting in development of alternative payment methods or payment plans, including filing with a collections agency
- Manage overall invoicing workflow; including oversight of invoice exceptions and make corrections as needed
- Perform account maintenance updates as needed to support invoicing requests and resolve issues including manual adjustments, address changes, credit memos and any other required transactions
- Upload customer invoices to various customer portals; maintain portal updates monthly to comply with customer requirements
- Assist with month end closing and annual audits.
- Maintain and update SOPs as needed relating to the billing & credit process.
- Perform customer credit checks and analysis where necessary
- Continually seek opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 4+ years Accounts Receivable experience
- Multi-currency experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel (VLookup and Pivot tables), GSuite
- Expertise in accounting software, Netsuite proficiency preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to transform data into meaningful and actionable insights; ability to research and resolve issues without guidance.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Motivated collaborator with demonstrated capability to partner with other business functions and internal stakeholders globally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written and facilitation
- Ability to balance day-to-day activities and project work
- Desire to thrive and grow in a fast-paced tech environment
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.