Who are we ?
Every day, thousands of businesses in more than 120 countries depend on Airship to deliver billions of personalized and interactive notifications across all digital channels (mobile, web, SMS, digital wallet, email, etc.).
Our real-time platform delivers rich data, advanced analytics, and predictive machine learning, enabling businesses to personalize their communication and customer relationships. We delivered over two billion messages to users, doubling our volume last year. We process tens of billions of events every day and our platform is very efficient for real-time communications.
We are incredibly proud of our team! Our product is used by many of the world’s most admired companies including Adidas, Vente Privée, Air France, Alaska Airlines, Home Depot, Le Monde, NBCUniversal, Sky Plc and Zillow … In 2019 , Airship and Accengage have come together to form the leader in digital engagement solutions on a global scale.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will join a French team of 3 people and work hand in hand with the engineering teams based in the United States. You will work on our segmentation services, but also on maintaining and developing features for all of our mobile and web channels.
You will be the guarantor of the scalability and availability of the back-end. You will work in an agile manner with clear objectives.
– Be one of the guarantors of the quality of the backend
– Develop the new features planned in the roadmap
– Interact with the PMO and the CTO to understand the functionalities to be developed
– Document your developments
– Work closely with the QA team to test the developed features
The challenge to be taken up? Manage the volume of data and its processing quickly and as simply as possible.
You must be proactive, have a critical mind and reflect on your developments.
Technical environment: Full Java, Google Cloud Platform, Microservices, High data volume
– 5 years of experience as a Java developer
– Must have: Java, microservices, Hbase, google cloud …
– Experience in data intensive projects, segmentation
– You ideally have experience in a SAAS company
– English read, written and spoken essential for taking up a position
– Soft skills: Force of proposal, curious, autonomous, dynamic.
This position is open to remote throughout France full time.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment – building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.