We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis we can’t ignore, especially when it comes to kids and teens. About 1 in 5 of those under age 18 have a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Brightline is here to change all of that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child and teen. We’ve brought together a leading team across healthcare, tech, and business who are driven to tackle this massive national problem every day. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive long-term.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $25M in funding from leading investors including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.
About the Role
At Brightline, visual design is a key part of the differentiated support we bring to families. As a Senior Brand Designer at Brightline, you will be a key part of building our brand presence nationwide and engaging kids, teens, and their families in support that helps them thrive. You will drive our brand design needs across Marketing, including integrated campaigns, advertising creative, sales materials, digital and print collateral, social media, and more.
We are looking for a skilled designer with exceptional design talent and strategic experience in building and managing brand consistency across formats and channels. In this role, you will bring our brand personality to life to engage and delight audiences and help us to build brand awareness as we grow quickly to support families nationwide. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager on our Brand & Consumer Marketing team.
- Design and manage brand assets, bringing brand guidelines to life in all visual forms and ensuring consistency across channels and deliverables
- Create digital and print design assets, including but not limited to social media graphics, advertising creative, sales materials (pitch decks, 2-pagers, sell sheets), elements for animation and videos, and more
- Collaborate with other members of the team to execute successful multi-platform designs and project delivery
- Establish creative asset request process and asset organization system
- Demonstrate highest creative and design standards; providing clear direction to team members and stakeholders
- Be an active participant in Brightline’s visual expression to stretch and push the brand in dynamic, relevant, and exciting ways
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of multi-disciplinary design experience on an in-house creative team or at an agency
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Experience concepting and creating content for social media, advertising creative, website needs, sales materials, and other digital channels
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Slides/Powerpoint, Figma and other design software. Knowledge and familiarity with HTML a plus, but not required.
- Compelling and varied portfolio of work indicating qualifications in design and branding
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines, excels in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent eye for detail, typography, photography, and modern design aesthetics
- Experience and interest working collaboratively across departments
- Animation experience with applicable software, like After Effects and/or Premiere Pro, a plus
Beyond an awesome skill set, you will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to reinvent behavioral health care
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, low ego, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup, with a team that also prioritizes balance and vacation time 🙂
- Alignment with our cultural values
We aim to fill this position by July 2021. The interview process will require completion of an exercise and sharing examples of past work.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, but our Marketing team is dispersed (New York, Bay Area, Chicago) and we are open to remote work for this role.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.