The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
The Enrollment Operations team uses our in-house technology to support transmission of data to and from carriers. We work with customers to set configurations, report and resolve errors to ensure every group and individual we support experiences seamless connectivity. Our culture is one of collaboration and continuous improvement around both process and tooling.
This role is remote and reports into the Vice President of Enrollment Operations.
In this role you will
- Assist clients with implementations and support their transition to an Operational state, including but not limited to training, documentation, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues, and configuration
- Serves as a liaison between the Operations team and Product Management and Engineering teams
- Prioritize and communicate technical needs and business requirements of Operations team through collaboration with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Lead transition of new features, enhancements, and integrations from Product Management and Engineering to Operations team
- Operate as SME for Operations team assisting with complex cases and processes to help meet business goals
We would love to hear from you if you have
- 6+ years of experience working with employee benefits, enrollments, and member management
- 3+ years of experience working with EDI 834 and/or APIs
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially in an externally-facing role