We are looking to hire an experienced and connected Senior Business Development Manager, Mobile to join our global team here at Xsolla! The chosen candidate will be responsible for researching, understanding, and selling Xsolla’s mobile products and solutions to existing partners as well as new leads. As an individual the ideal candidate has an easy-going personality coupled with a strong work ethic. Within teams this person will excel, holding others accountable, sharing credit for wins, and working together to elevate each other’s strengths. The chosen candidate will have a background in sales, specifically mobile and B2B, and a passion for video games.
- Ability to handle a client-facing position, selling to and managing accounts in the mobile games industry
- Ensure that partners derive maximum value from their investment in Xsolla
- Qualify leads from both internal and external sources and perform targeted outreach to generate new business for Xsolla
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products
- Identify and monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools
- Maintain and/or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods used
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements
- Travel to gaming events around the world to evangelize the capabilities of Xsolla
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by developers and publishers and common objectives to appropriately map Xsolla’s tools and services and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the business development and integrations teams to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- When appropriate, recommend additional Xsolla tools and services needed to drive partner success
- Proactively understand the partner’s roadmap (release schedule, etc.). Work as an extension of the partner’s team. Anticipates potential problems and involve appropriate internal team members to devise solutions
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or related experience
- Established track record of driving revenue
- Heavy book of business in Mobile Gaming
- Ability to successfully participate in projects involving cross-functional teams
- Ability to problem solve and build successful client relationships
- Must have a passion for games and/or prior experience in the game industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills as well as strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 30%
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!