Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for owning and developing the Customer Marketing strategy, as well as leading all aspects of program execution throughout all stages of the customer journey.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and the incumbent will be expected to interface and build positive relationships with a broad array of internal teams across Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Support, and Consulting.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a fully integrated marketing plan to drive customer retention, growth, and advocacy
- Map out the customer journey and develop programming to drive engagement at each stage
- Leverage customer usage data and behavior to build out dedicated campaigns.
- Launch critical initiatives such as the Customer Award program and the Customer Advisory Board.
- Lead and grow our co-marketing program (e.g. case studies) to drive customer advocacy.
- Build, launch and continuously optimize the nurture streams for different customer segments
- Orchestrate the programming for customer-specific webinars, trainings, and events
- Build our Account-Based Marketing for Expansion at the strategic account level
- Provide full ownership of peer-to-peer sites and run targeted campaigns to generate reviews
- Lead, operationalize and modernize the customer gifting & rewards program
- Own and scale the customer community programs to increase customer adoption & growth
- Lead, evaluate and optimize customer marketing vendors and tech stack
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years in a customer marketing role, or similar, and a consistent record of building out a customer marketing strategy
- Experience with managing peer reviews on G2, TrustRadius, etc.
- Experience working in a matrixed marketing organization
- Experience working in a fully remote and fast-paced environment
- Excellent partner management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate both in a strategic & hands-on capacity
- Exceptional project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Result-driven approach and data-driven decision making
Nice to Have:
- Experience marketing to a Product Development/Engineering target audience
- Experience working with marketing project management tools
- Knowledge of CRM software (ideally Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo)
- Experience working with a target audience across different industries and geos
- Strong understanding of campaign reporting, KPI setting, and analysis
- US-based, ideally in the Central or East Coast time zones.
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
If you get to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.