We are looking for a customer obsessed, analytical and results oriented Customer Marketing leader to define, build and manage a strategic and scalable customer advocacy program to maximize revenue generation from our very high (and rapidly growing) volume of paying, premium members. You will interact with paying members, understand their value drivers and create scalable marketing programs to maximize customer value through usage, thereby driving increased retention and upgrades. You will partner closely with our product marketing, product management and content marketing teams to enhance in app value for premium members.
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment, are a hands-on driven problem solver, and enjoy devising ways to scale revenue and teams to maximize outcomes. You’ve had extensive experience with customer segmentation, analytics and execution across multiple marketing channels (e.g. email, dm, webinars, social etc.)
- Engage with customers through surveys, chats and phone calls to understand their motivations for upgrading by industry, persona and behavior.
- Tell compelling stories about and through our customers eyes. Create fervent advocates and produce compelling success stories by vertical, persona and behavior we can leverage across all our marketing activities e.g. live events, webinars, email campaigns etc.
- Define, develop, and execute segmented, multi-channel customer marketing programs that educate the customer on how to achieve their objectives, reduce churn and grow lifetime value.
- Drive customer communications through webinars, newsletters and other marketing channels in collaboration with Product Management & Marketing & CSM.
- Leverage analytics tools to measure effectiveness of activities, ROI and adjust activities based on performance.
- Measure and improve NPS across paid customers.
- Build enterprise & franchise marketing programs to add accounts into the sales pipeline by listening to members’ personal success stories and creating pertinent content for each stage of the buyer journey.
- Partner with Product Management & Marketing teams to identify key strategic cross sell and upsell initiatives.
- Organize and lead regular cross-functional status meetings; communicate project health and facilitate issue mitigation across teams.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor or Masters degree in business, engineering, economics
- 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing (SAAS, B2B, Freemium a plus)
- History of creating & executing successful customer marketing campaigns
- Experience designing and executing demand generation campaigns aligned to Product Marketing and Sales
- Strong relationship skills, demonstrating a positive attitude and focus on teamwork
- Excellent organizational, leadership, persuasion and presentation skills
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experienced in multi-channel marketing
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Braze or similar platforms
What We Offer
- Smart, supportive co-workers
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacations
- Payroll deduction for commuter rail and parking
- Unlimited espresso, beer, protein bars, single malt and rum