Fundrise offers several options for your work environment from any location in the United States: you can work as a fully-remote team member, either from your own home or an option for company-paid access to any WeWork office, from any location in the United States or you can work in-person at our Washington, DC headquarters if you reside in the area.
Fundrise is a financial technology company that is on a mission to build a better financial system for the individual. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button. We develop software to consume ever more of the value chain of the private investment industry. This pattern is an old story in other industries, but the broader financial system has managed to escape true disruption to date. While today we are focused on how to redefine the process of investing in real estate, we’ve always thought about our mission as bigger than just real estate investment. It’s a way to democratize and reimagine private markets altogether.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $3.1 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
Fundrise is looking for an experienced data analyst to join our Growth Analytics Team. The analytics function has established a foundational technical toolkit, using Snowflake, DBT, and Tableau, and is looking to expand impact on decision making within Growth. Our analysts work on cross-functional teams organized around specific business results, serving as a resource across many teams. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of organizing data, creating useful visualizations, and driving measurable business impact.
- Surface findings regularly to stakeholders, with an emphasis on business impact
- Produce data visualizations for business meetings, adhering to team data consistency standards
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering Teams to create new investor data
- Integrate new data into the data warehouse and standardized tables using DBT
- Build and monitor dashboards for product features and investor behaviors using Tableau
- Create resources and hold trainings for business teams to use data in their day-to-day
- Assist other analysts with larger projects to influence business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 4 years of experience in data analysis
- Proficiency using SQL to organize data
- Proficiency visualizing and presenting data
- Demonstrated impact from product analysis for a technology company
- Experience using a business intelligence tool (ex: Tableau)
- Experience using web analytics data (ex: Mixpanel)
- Experience with collaborative development tools (ex: Git)
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave