About This Role
Bounteous x Accolite makes the future faster for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our services span Strategy, Analytics, Digital Engineering, Cloud, Data & AI, Experience Design, and Marketing. We are guided by Co-Innovation, our proven methodology of collaborative partnership.
Bounteous x Accolite brings together 5000+ employees spanning North America, APAC, and EMEA, and partnerships with leading technology providers. Through advanced digital engineering, technology solutions, and data-driven digital experiences, we create exceptional and efficient business impact and help our clients win.
Bounteous Advanced Analytics is looking for a team member with broad knowledge of the digital marketing analytics space from current industry trends to technical platform expertise. This role would collaborate with BI analysts to develop and automate reporting systems for marketing and web performance. The ideal candidate would be highly adaptable to new areas of domain knowledge and would apply thought beyond technical requirements into business use cases and analysis.
Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years experience in digital marketing consultingExperience using cloud technology for data automation; certifications are a plus Demonstrated advanced SQL skills and intermediate Python skillsAbility to clearly explain technical ideas verbally and in writingAbility to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
Role and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients in a wide range of industries to identify and elevate opportunities for data-driven solutions, improving digital maturity in audience targeting and personalization.
- Design and build data warehousing and ETL solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including data from Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform (GMP), and other third-party APIs
- Develop and automate GA4 data staging tables in BQ, transforming the data for reporting, analysis and modeling needs
- Define repeatable solutions and document processes to ensure consistent, quality delivery across the data engineering team
- Work directly with clients throughout defined projects, as well as answering questions and providing support through ticketing systems
- Collaborate with project managers, communicating updates to progress and timelines, and balancing workloads across 3-5 client accounts at a time
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing; understand the audience and tailor messages accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in digital marketing consulting
- Demonstrated advanced SQL and Python skills
- Experience using cloud technology for data automation; Google Cloud Platform and Snowflake are preferred; certifications are a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics data (raw export) in BigQuery is desired
- Functional understanding of Google Marketing Platform (Ads, Display, Search, etc) including use cases for data integrations and activations is a plus
- Ability to clearly explain technical ideas verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.