- Support the development and international expansion of our next-generation, privacy-aware, Kappa-style data architecture.
- Integrate additional data sources and real-time event streams from internal and third-party systems.
- Help transform and deliver data in a practical manner, including through a data warehouse.
- Develop APIs or interfaces to allow effective access to and management of data.
- Learn to effectively understand and deftly navigate the global compliance ecosystem (HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) to ensure your work respects the rights, regulations, and consent preferences of all stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clinical ecosystem, our products, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people.
- 4+ years of experience successfully developing and deploying data pipelines and distributed architectures, ideally in a space similar to ours (startup, healthcare, regulated data).
- Deep practical experience with AWS, streaming data technologies like Kafka, containerization, and containerized applications.
- Experience or interest in developing and managing enterprise-scale data warehouse (OLAP), data marts, and multidimensional data models.
- Excellent programming skills in Clojure or Python and deep comfort with SQL.
- Solid software testing, documentation, and debugging practices in the context of distributed systems.
- Great communication skills and can work comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements.
- Build new internal and external data integrations to bring rich historical data to stakeholders through our data warehouse
- Expand novel compliance systems to securely manage how data is transferred globally and used for analytical applications
- Create scalable architecture to support the management, deployment, and usage of machine learning models
- Help deploy, manage, and expand structured knowledge systems with our Data Products group
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First We have team members from around the United States and beyond and have a healthy and balanced remote work culture
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify, which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave