At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
About this Role
As a Senior Data Engineer at Figment, you will be responsible for designing and creating scalable data pipelines to power our developer products. You will be part of high performing team of data engineers working on data projects that span across various business units such as, product, marketing, engineering, and sales team to ensure their data needs are covered.
What you will be doing
- Work with data scientists, data analysts, software developers and product managers to design and evolve our existing architecture, improving the reliability and performance of our data infrastructure.
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
- Develop and maintain reliable ETL pipelines to help power analytical needs
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies
- Evangelize data-driven decision making across the organization through data expertise
What a great candidate look like
- You have a prove experience in Data Engineering
- You have experience with Snowflake and DBT
- Experience with AWS ecosystem, Docker, and Kubernetes
- You are proficient in Python and bash scripting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
Even better if
- You have experience within the web3 space
- You love tasty memes
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy – 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.