Location: Remote, but based in Eastern US or UK.
Salary : 100K-150K USD / year, full-time or 60K-90K GBP / year, full-time
Clause is a privately held software company based in New York City with our employees located throughout the US and the UK. We are in the early stages of our exciting growth trajectory, and expanding our team across many disciplines and locations. We are building the future of digital agreements; enabling enterprises to connect their contracts to business systems in order to automate document workflows while informing the contract and the customer with real-time data. The demand for smart, digital agreements is accelerating, thus advancing the need for Clause’s groundbreaking connected contract platform.
As a DevOps engineer at Clause, you will be responsible for keeping our systems running and for automating code delivery to production. You’ll also help us to maintain the stability of the Clause platform through improving our system observability, pipeline speed and cross-region deployments.
We’re proud of our fully infrastructure-as-code environment, and that even as a small team, we release to production many times each day.
Clause runs an elastic microservice architecture on AWS ECS, AWS Lamba and MongoDB Atlas. Code is delivered through an automated GitHub Actions pipeline to our test environments and to production.
You will be encouraged to support the work of the Accord Project by making open-source contributions that align with Clause’s objectives.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Clause’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- Professional experience coding infrastructure with AWS CloudFormation templates (or similar).
- Applied knowledge of Docker and container orchestration technologies.
- Experience in a DevOps role or as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for a SaaS product
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication, particularly through writing.
- Experience as an engineer in a SOC 2 or ISO 27001 certified organisation.
- Professional experience managing Node.js applications and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB Atlas)
- Passionate about open source and developer tools.
- Fully remote, with support for home-working
- Health Insurance (US only)
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- 401(k) (US only)
- Flexible work schedule
- Independent training day each month
- Conference allowance
- One time reimbursement of certain AWS Certification exams
2-3 interviews with a cross-section of the team. One of these interviews will be more technical, with a focus on solution design.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com
We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for the UK or US.