nZero is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help develop and architect its growing cloud infrastructure and operational capabilities. This includes the architecture of various infrastructure components such as system-wide AuthN/AuthZ, monitoring, alerting, CI/CD and operating various cloud services among many others. You’ll play a key role in supporting a major evolution of our SaaS product as we scale our architecture to meet the growing data and request load. You will work on our Platform Engineering team, which works closely with Product Engineering to support and scale the development of new product features and capabilities.
- Experience running and managing cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, EC2, Heroku, S3)
- Experience with SaaS monitoring (e.g. AWS, Heroku)
- Proficient with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Organized, clear communicator
- Detail Oriented: You are meticulous with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate: You care about the quality of the things you produce and the problems you solve. At nZero, we are a passionate team who care deeply about the climate challenges we are tackling.
- Inclusive: You understand that accepting and integrating a diverse set of views creates growth and opportunity.
nZero is a 24/7 data dashboard that gives companies, communities, and other organizations the accurate emissions data they need to make smart decisions that benefit the health of the planet. Unlike other carbon management offerings who rely on third-party data and opaque averages, nZero gathers accurate, first-party, contextual data into a comprehensive view, making it simple for organizations to pinpoint energy opportunities within their operations, easily implement carbon reduction actions, and spend smarter along the way .nZero’s growing team has deep expertise in energy policy, human-centered design, fintech, and data science. We are a passionate, semi-distributed team collaborating in an agile process—pairing developers, designers, & product owners to build products that meet our customers’ core needs.
nZero is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at nZero is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. nZero does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity /expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including lactation), or any other basis protected by law.
If you need accommodation due to a disability during the employment application process, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, please let us know. Contact us at email@example.com