The Velir Data Activation department consists of individuals with a wide range of skills and specialties in the digital marketing space. Their focus is to provide strategic and tactical expertise that adds value and insight to our client’s marketing strategies.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for managing and executing client needs around analytics, marketing platforms, and marketing strategies. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is a self-starter, who can pick up new technologies and concepts quickly, who asks smart questions, and can think holistically about client needs and asks. The Analyst’s broad responsibilities include consulting and executing on website analytics setup, analysis, reporting, and recommendations, goal and KPI measurement planning, involvement in larger strategic discussions, and consulting with Velir’s clients.
Why You Should Join
We strive to provide a sensible working environment that endorses healthy work hours, and we offer flexible remote work options. We have a progressive parental leave policy, offer paid volunteer days, and vacation time is not just encouraged, but celebrated.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups. If you’re from a background that’s underrepresented in tech, we’d particularly love to meet you.
- Work as part of a strategic team to research and define goals and KPIs aligned with our client’s overall business goals
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting and surface actionable recommendations in line with client goals and KPIs
- Perform analytics site audits to provide recommendations on essential changes to improve data fidelity
- Consult directly with clients to understand their holistic needs in the analytics and marketing space
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to foster data-driven strategy and execution
- Manage and execute analytics installs, changes, and customization via tag management
- Propose, manage, and execute A/B tests and personalization strategies
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, and Adobe Launch
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage analytics needs across a portfolio of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills including: problem solving, decision making, influencing, and change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to confidently present to client stakeholders
Experience and Education
- 6+ years of relevant professional work experience in digital analytics, digital marketing, consulting, or advertising.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics. Most of our clients use Google Analytics. Adobe Analytics experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or Adobe Launch.
- Experience with dashboarding platforms such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, or Tableau
- Experience designing and implementing complex website analytics implementations, analyses, and reports.
- Consulting experience (Agency or Otherwise)
- Frequent sitting at a desk performing work on a computer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our Core Company Values
Velir is an established mid-sized agency with a top-tier portfolio of clients, ranging from the world’s largest non-profits to Fortune 500 brands. We pride ourselves on our people-first culture and a low-ego workplace that embraces experimentation, collaboration and continuous improvement. We offer flexible work locations, competitive pay, and excellent benefits.
- Take the Long View – Ensure the company is built to last
- Be Courageous – Make the right decisions even when they aren’t the easiest decisions
- Be Genuine – Bring honesty and authenticity to all that you do
- Work with Focus + Passion – Display purpose and pride in your work and never stop learning
At this time, Velir does not sponsor candidates and unfortunately cannot accept those on OPT or CPT.