Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstationsCopy to a new draft, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
- Have set up and administered a large scale, open source HPC distributed storage system (e.g. Ceph, Gluster, MinIO)
- Have experience benchmarking and evaluating storage systems
- Have experience with triage and incident response for high availability distributed systems
- Value working on a team that emphasizes strong communication, collaboration, and autonomy
- Have extensive experience in Linux administration
Nice to Have:
- Experience with storage in a multitenant, virtualized environment
- Experience with storage performance analysis tools
- Experience with system configuration tools, such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with a high-level scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Experience administering production NFS
- Architect the storage system backing our VMs
- Implement monitoring for storage systems
- Performance tuning, profiling, and scaling of network storage
- Improve durability and security of our storage system
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law