HubSpot is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the FP&A team and provide strategic sales incentives support to the Sales and Revenue Operations teams.
This is an exciting and highly visible role with a unique opportunity to influence strategic sales incentive decisions at HubSpot. Incentives are one of the most important levers to drive sales team behavior and HubSpot’s growth. As a strategic finance business partner, you will interact with executive leaders and build relationships across functions to influence operating structure and decision making framework, proactively understand HubSpot’s long-term objectives and empower decision-making through advanced financial modeling, insightful analysis and story-telling. You are passionate about solving for our customers and delivering impacts that help them grow better and help HubSpot scale. And you are excited about the journey we are on to realize the FP&A vision of being a strategic and remarkable team. With continued growth of the HubSpot FP&A team, you will get to work with amazing leaders, peers, and team members with a ton of opportunities to make an impact!
- Partner with the Revenue Operations and Sales teams as a trusted finance advisor to provide strategic sales incentives support. Enable execution of incentives-related business priorities while maintaining financial goals.
- Provide financial advice on sales incentives and investment decisions.
- Drive financial success of all the sales incentive programs including proactively looking for opportunities and mitigating risks.
- Understand HubSpot’s long term objectives and priorities and bring forward ideas of business cases and financial analysis to proactively drive growth and solve business challenges.
- Lead complex financial modeling and provide insights beyond numbers to enable decisions with a customer-focused mindset.
- Influence operating structure and decision making framework and continue to evolve our approach of finance engagement.
- Contribute to our team vision and establish goals, priorities, milestones and solicit resources and help to ensure successful execution of our team goal and business goals.
- Lead with empathy and build an inclusive team environment.
- Coach and support the rest of the team to develop talents and help the entire team to grow.
We Are Looking For People Who are
- Strategic: Connects dots between day-to-day work with company strategies and the big-picture goals. Clarify business context to deliver high impact work.
- Customer Focused: Ability to recognize diverse stakeholder perspectives; prioritizes team’s efforts to solve for customers first and meet immediate business needs.
- Pragmatic: Possess strong problem solving and project management skills. Effectively manage priorities, milestones and stakeholder expectations. Quality supersedes perfection.
- Adaptable: Ability to plan for and adapt to constant business changes; approach roadblocks as opportunities, and challenges status-quo to drive improvements.
- Highly analytical and action oriented: Able to translate complex data into insights and action to drive business results.
- Accountable: Take ownership in personal and team’s success, mistakes, and development. Build effective partnership and drive accountabilities across functions.
- Inclusive: Create an inclusive team environment that fosters trust and psychological safety, welcome different perspectives and build a sense of belonging.
- Empathetic: Be an active listener, recognize others feelings and support with compassion.
- Collaborative: Proactively build relationships across teams and break down silos to drive best practice; promote an environment where teams can support each other and grow together.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.