Before submitting your resume, the following pages can help you learn more about the culture of the Arc & Codementor engineering team, and also answer many questions about the operation of the company/team in advance, hoping to help you make a more complete assessment!
- In each product function development cycle, discuss with the team members the key functions that are most confident to help the team achieve the goal and formulate the key data that needs to be tracked when the product is launched.
- Cooperate with back-end engineers and product designers to transform every detail into a perfect process experience, and then create meticulous and exquisite products for users.
- Jointly review and discuss the data and user feedback collected after the product function is launched, and revise it in the subsequent development cycle.
- Develop and maintain the front-end framework and code of each product
- Evaluate various suitable technical tools and frameworks to help improve product development processes and testing.
- In-depth understanding of the difficulties and bottlenecks of the front-end development process, and in the face of unknown unknown, can also formulate good strategies and plans to promote various technical solutions.
- In the daily meetings and discussions of various development teams, the concepts and knowledge of software development are shared, and other members of the team can be guided to reach the same level.
- Gain insight into the problems of teamwork and cross-team cooperation, and propose discussions to maximize team productivity.
Hope to have at least
- Familiar with more than one front-end development framework, React is preferred.
- Familiar with CSS-in-JS solution, styled-components is better.
- Familiar with software testing concepts and more than one front-end testing framework
- Familiar with common front-end development tools such as Babel, webpack, and NPM.
- Familiar with React’s state management process (such as Redux or React Hooks + Context).
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Familiar with Server-side rendering solution, Next.js is better.
Nice to have
- Familiar with Web performance optimization
- Familiar with Puppeteer
- React Native development experience
- Ruby on Rails development experience
NT$ 1,300,000-1,800,000 (annual salary)
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team