With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with product and other engineers on understanding and translating product requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong attention to details and procedures; Ability to be analytical and thorough.
- Passionate about building elegant, highly performant and modern designs.
- Build new advertising products and tools using modern Frontend technologies (testable and reusable components).
- Build, test, integrate and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices.
- Mentor other software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive (code reviews, peer programming, etc.)
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Domain expertise in ReactJS, TypeScript, GraphQL and Webpack
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end software development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Experience with web security
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, and CloudFormation)
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Would Be Awesome:
- Experience in NodeJs, SpringBoot or any microservices framework
- Familiarity with Backend technologies (Java preferred)
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Experience with SQL, iOS, Android, and PHP
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery