Cribl Inc is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our mission to unlock the value of all machine data. Cribl provides users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. You will be joining a team of highly technical engineers who are committed to shipping only high quality software and enjoying all the goat gifs the internet has to offer. Our software is deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB to PB of IT & Security data.
Looking for someone who:
- Is excited by new products and creating new experiences
- Cares about delivering best-in-class products and experiences – not features
- Drives frontend initiatives to ensure the high-quality user experience
- Builds innovative and beautiful data visualizations to help unlock the value of machine data
- Leads architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Works within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technology.
- Values teamwork and is willing to mentor junior developers. At Cribl we rise by lifting others.
- 7+ years total software engineering experience, particularly in JS/TS/REACT/NodeJS
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts with an eye towards details
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, NPM, Webpack, Git
- Proficiency with HTML5/CSS3 and consuming REST APIs
- Understanding of data intensive applications and/or data streams processing
- Cares about details and is dedicated to elegant and high quality software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.