What You’ll Be Doing:
- A combination of team-based initiatives and single-developer UI projects, all with the intent of driving adoption of the StudyTeam product
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application, but with a focus on front-end development. We value the developer who will enjoy working across our entire application stack, but we also recognize that specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly.
- You will work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Be comfortable with integrating third party applications into our applications, (e.g. AppCues, Everguage, etc.) and with rapid-iteration changes to support A/B Testing.
- Apply common patterns to solve UI-centric problems, with a focus on customer value and user experience.
- You will also be supporting your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience with a focus on UI development, and demonstrable proficiency using common UI frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer value at a rapid pace, while maintaining a high-level of software quality.
- Experience with ClojureScript or other functional programming languages is preferred. In absence of strong FP experience, you must demonstrate an enthusiastic interest to learn our technology.
- Experience with Agile methods is preferred (short feedback cycles, rapid iteration, steel thread development) is preferred.
- Experience with integrating third-party front-end libraries and services is preferred.
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code review)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave