nZero is looking for a senior front-end software developer to help expand our SaaS application (Ruby-on-Rails backend with React frontend) as we continue to grow and scale operations.You will play a key role in supporting our SaaS platform for carbon management, which provides real-time carbon emissions reporting and analysis tools to enable customers to track and reduce their emissions. You’ll work closely with our Product and Design departments to develop and iterate new features.
- 5+ years experience as a Frontend Software Engineer, primarily developing user-facing production features on a modern web stack
- Command of best practices in modern state management patterns, workflows, libraries and tooling on the front-end
- Strong proficiency in team-oriented git workflow
- Strong CSS/JS development and testing abilities
- Steadfast commitment to testing and quality
- Organized, clear communicator
- Detail Oriented: You are meticulous with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate: You care about the quality of the things you produce and the problems you solve. At Ledger, we are a passionate team who care deeply about the climate challenges we are tackling.
- Inclusive: You understand that accepting and integrating a diverse set of views creates growth and opportunity.
nZero is a 24/7 data dashboard that gives companies, communities, and other organizations the accurate emissions data they need to make smart decisions that benefit the health of the planet. Unlike other carbon management offerings who rely on third-party data and opaque averages, nZero gathers accurate, first-party, contextual data into a comprehensive view, making it simple for organizations to pinpoint energy opportunities within their operations, easily implement carbon reduction actions, and spend smarter along the way .nZero’s growing team has deep expertise in energy policy, human-centered design, fintech, and data science. We are a passionate, semi-distributed team collaborating in an agile process—pairing developers, designers, & product owners to build products that meet our customers’ core needs.
nZero is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at nZero is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. nZero does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity /expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including lactation), or any other basis protected by law.
If you need accommodation due to a disability during the employment application process, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, please let us know. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org