nZero is looking for a senior front-end software developer to help expand our SaaS application (Ruby-on-Rails backend with React frontend) as we continue to grow and scale operations.You will play a key role in supporting our SaaS platform for carbon management, which provides real-time carbon emissions reporting and analysis tools to enable customers to track and reduce their emissions. You’ll work closely with our Product and Design departments to develop and iterate new features.
- 5+ years experience as a Frontend Software Engineer, primarily developing user-facing production features on a modern web stack
- Command of best practices in modern state management patterns, workflows, libraries and tooling on the front-end
- Strong proficiency in team-oriented git workflow
- Strong CSS/JS development and testing abilities
- Steadfast commitment to testing and quality
- Organized, clear communicator
- Detail Oriented: You are meticulous with a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate: You care about the quality of the things you produce and the problems you solve. At Ledger, we are a passionate team who care deeply about the climate challenges we are tackling.
- Inclusive: You understand that accepting and integrating a diverse set of views creates growth and opportunity.
nZero is a near real-time (NRT) carbon data and sustainability platform that gives NGOs, government agencies, and organizations the accurate emissions data they need to reach net zero, communicate their story, and make smart decisions that benefit the health of the planet. Unlike carbon management offerings who rely on third-party data and opaque averages, nZero gathers accurate, first-party, contextual data into a comprehensive view, making it simple for organizations to pinpoint opportunities within their operations to implement carbon reduction actions and spend smarter along the way. nZero’s awards and recognitions include the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) Existing Industry 2022 “Leader in Sustainability” Award, Business Intelligence Group’s 2022 Sustainability Product of the Year Award, a place on TIME Magazine’s 2022 Best Inventions List in the Sustainability Category, as well as an honorable mention on Fast Company’s 2022 World-Changing Ideas List