We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to bring Pulumi’s cloud programming model to the world. You will be a part of realizing a vision where every developer can program the cloud.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to bring Pulumi’s cloud programming model to the world. Pulumi resides at the intersection of source code management, cloud consoles, and CI/CD systems, and provides the opportunity to deeply influence the way cloud engineers create and manage cloud software. The Pulumi Service is the API and web console by which customers manage state, collaborate with one another, and take advantage of the many integration and enterprise capabilities of the platform. We want to hire developers who are willing to jump in any area of the system to help out, and we welcome generalists and specialists alike.
Expect to be challenged, learn, and collaborate with a phenomenal team of interesting people.
Location: Remote – USA. Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
In This Job You Will:
- Lead projects from concept to completion: collaborating with fellow engineers and customers to prototype, design, engineer, and test new features.
- Interact across teams and with customers to determine roadmaps and to scope features.
- Contribute to the Pulumi community. Engage with users to gather feedback, produce new sample content, and generally increase excitement about what we’re building.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Have:
- Deep familiarity with core web technologies (HTML, CSS, REST-ful APIs). Experience with Angular is a plus.
- Experience with Go-based backend systems, or similar.
- Expertise building cloud applications, preferably using AWS or Azure; Kubernetes experience a plus.
- Experience with deployment orchestration and infrastructure as code tools.
- SQL and general database knowledge.
- Familiarity with building and running a 24×7 service.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don’t just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.