Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, research, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
You will collaborate with product, design, and other engineers on building out our internal data platforms for our research product. You will be responsible for leading and scoping out feature work across the frontend stack for a new exciting product add-on we are working on.
We are looking for engineers with startup experience that have built MVPs from scratch.
- 💡 Build out features for a new and exciting crypto product
- ⛴ This is a high impact role – Ship fast, ship often
- ♻️ Participate in all aspects of product development life cycle including requirement/design
- ❓Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
- 🚨 Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- 🛠 Find and fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
- Builder with strong programming background — 5+ years of experience shipping as a frontend and/or full stack engineer with React and Next.js experience
- Motivated to work on the highest priority feature no matter where in the stack
- You’ve worked on a web application before that serverd to over 1M users
- Experience building charts and dashboards in a FinTech environment is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
Our Tech Stack
- React (Hooks 🚀)
- Vercel (Serverless Functions, Frontend Deployments)
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, RDS)
- MySQL, Snowflake & Redis
Our engineering team is fully remote and based in PST timezone, but your are also welcome to work from our Manhattan office.
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for you + a significant portion covered for your dependents
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and holiday policy
- Commuter benefits
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com