Millions of users participate in StreamYard powered broadcasts every month. If you want to write code that has a high impact on real people daily, join us on this adventure!!!
We love StreamYard and its community. We work tirelessly to improve our tool and create the best experience possible. Our users tell us that StreamYard makes streaming fun – you can quickly create engaging content with guests, show on screen comments/lower thirds, and brand your broadcasts with themes, overlays, and backgrounds. You don’t need to know anything about technology or streaming to get started. And even though StreamYard is simple, techy folks love how powerful it is under the hood, and how effective it is for streaming group discussions.
We are looking for a full time highly skilled Senior Full-Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – preferably with expertise in Node.JS and React.
You will develop the future functionality of our product and be involved in the full development lifecycle. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team. You will have the opportunity to work within a highly motivated and collaborative team.
- Well rounded Full-Stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and development
- Excellent development skills in Node.js and React
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with RxJs would be advantageous
- Experience with WebRTC, Live Streaming or other related video technologies
- Self-starter, able to deliver project on time meeting high quality standards
- Strong background in technology and application design
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At StreamYard, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at StreamYard. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.