About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
About the Products You’ll Focus On
DocParser and MailParser
Docparser and Mailparser are SureSwift Capital businesses. Docparser boils down business documents to the essentials and moves the extracted data to where it belongs. Mailparser does the same, just with email. Customers can say good-bye to manual data entry and automate their business.
Jell is a SureSwift Capital business that allows teams to submit asynchronous Daily Standups, individual or team Check-ins, and track OKRs.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Engineering Team. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this:
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Create detailed software development plans and assign tasks to team members
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable resource and timeline estimates
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance
- Work on features and projects as assigned by the Product Managers
- 5+ years of PHP / Angular engineering experience
- Experience working with Python preferred
- Knowledge of AWS, PostGres, MySQL, Caching, Queueing
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.