Stanley is defined by Creativity, Building and Invention. We are makers of the legendary bottle and box. Driven by purpose, passion and performance. Committed to making a difference, and keeping our promises. Proud of our past and focused on building the team of tomorrow.
We are excited to announce this wonderful opportunity to be a part of a growing and difference making team here at PMI Worldwide and as part of the Stanley team. Below you will find more detail on the Sr. Graphic Designer role we are looking to fill. We look forward to receiving your application and hope that you can come help us to continue to create a better world!
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the Stanley Creative Team. The Senior Graphic Designer will be part of a growing creative team at Stanley, and will lead the design of a wide range of digital and print communications that inspire consumers to create a more sustainable and less disposable life and world, while supporting Stanley’s integrity, performance, and innovation promise. The Stanley Creative Team works closely with all functions within the Stanley brand, including product design, marketing, sales, and ecommerce.
In this role you will:
- Lead the design of visual communications for a variety of digital and print media, including email campaigns, website content, social media content, digital advertising, marketing collateral, catalogs, trade materials, sales presentations, packaging, and retail signage.
- Lead the creation of engaging user experiences for our ecommerce channel, including content experiences, user interface designs, data-driven site design improvements, and data-driven email marketing campaigns.
- Participate in and sometimes lead brainstorming sessions with the creative team as well as cross-functional partners to arrive at creative concepts that inspire consumers, fulfill the Stanley brand promise, and meet the needs of the business.
- Work with designers, photographers, and motion editors to create engaging and timely content for a variety of platforms.
- Lead and manage multiple design projects from concept to completion on varying timelines while communicating project status to managers, teammates, and partners.
- Ensure all work is aligned with Stanley brand standards and industry best practices.
- Mentor other designers on the team.
- Tap into design and industry trends and share research and inspiration with the greater team.
- Take an active role in growing the creative function at Stanley.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced visual design skills with a keen eye for typography, and a proficiency in fundamental design principals.
- Highly motivated and collaborative – taking ownership of projects and at the same time, being objective and responsive to feedback.
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative with the ability to work independently when needed.
- Creative, collaborative and confident
- Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbally and visually.
- Comfortable with ‘progression’ in the context of multiple iterations of testing and learning.
- Proficient working in web-based platforms, like content management systems (CMS), email service providers (ESP), and digital asset management tools (DAM).
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Art, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of professional graphic or web design experience.
- Online portfolio representing current relevant work.
Established in 1983, privately held PMI Worldwide (PMI) designs, manufactures and markets
Innovative food and beverage solutions crafted for all lifestyles. Our two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin®, are both over 100 years old. PMI also operates a growing private-label business for globally recognized companies. PMI is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, China; Manila, Philippines; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Amsterdam, Netherlands. More information can be found at www.pmi-worldwide.com
Help us build our success story today. Please apply by contacting PMI at: Careers@Pmi-worldwide.com.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@Pmi-worldwide.com