At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
About the Job
We are searching for a Senior HR Generalist to join our team to build and develop Figment’s HR systems, process and experience.
You will work with the People Operations team to implement and improve workflows for onboarding, off-boarding, employee records, leave management, and compliance across our jurisdictions. This role will help implement a new HRIS system, HiBob. Ideally you have experience working on an international stage (primarily US & Canada) for a high growth organization. We are looking for someone who thrives in a remote first environment, can manage multiple key projects, and understands how to achieve objectives within a fast paced organization.
- Serve as a point of contact to team members, answer questions, and help employees navigate all aspects of HR
- Collaborate with HR, talent team and other cross-functional team members on developing processes and reporting and iterating on existing ones to create greater efficiency
- Handle internal changes and departures working alongside cross functional partners and headcount changes
- Run ad-hoc and regular reporting (headcount, terminations, new hires, promotions, etc.)
- Help to manage employee relations and be responsible for full cycle processes through to resolution and escalate as needed
- Maintain and update internal HR documentation, including promotion letters, immigration, the company handbook and policies
- Remain up to date on local employment legislation and compliance
- Support in the delivery of HR programs and processes related to workforce planning, employee engagement, performance reviews, promotion process and talent development
- 6+ years of relevant HR experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a successful track record of implementing processes that scale
Prior experience working in the tech and/or startup environment ideally working on an international stage US, Canada and Abroad
- Experience implementing an HRIS system and setting up best practices; specifically working with HiBob, Trinet, and Deel
- An ability to work independently to manage multiple ongoing projects and programs with high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional ethics around confidentiality and highly sensitive information
- An innovative problem solver who is proactive and loves to get things done
- Strong interpersonal skills, good intuition, and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Most importantly you are a good human who enjoys working with a positive and collaborative team
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy – 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.