At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Senior Implementation Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Implementation Manager who will be responsible for managing the enablement of new Enterprise and Agency clients, overseeing and managing their CreatorIQ configuration, product training, and overall on-boarding experience. Individuals with proven experience with large SaaS platform deployments, change and project management and social media or influencer marketing will really set potential candidates apart. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with some of CreatorIQ’s most strategic clients on the front line of welcoming them to CreatorIQ and creating the best possible customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Lead the full lifecycle of a CreatorIQ on-boarding project including business analysis, functional specification, platform configuration, API implementation, testing, training, and defining support procedures with a heavy focus on enterprise deployments
- Build, implement, and share intellectual capital (reusable assets) to help grow our internal knowledge base, methodology and practices
- Serve as an integrator between customer business needs and the CreatorIQ platform by driving client discovery to gather all necessary requirements
- Provide social insights and best practices recommendations to support clients’ business needs practices
- Design and configure the CreatorIQ solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion. Depending on the project, this may include training users in other countries.
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement CreatorIQ to meet customer needs
- Assist the Sales Team in supporting new business growth by identifying opportunities during the implementation cycle
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Provide feedback on departmental operational improvements to Management
- Develop, use, and share established methodologies to improve the results and efficiency of the consulting team
- Apply CreatorIQ methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of Enterprise experience in software implementations role, experience with SaaS and with Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Have proven experience managing complex projects and/or project management certifications preferred
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes, and API.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces CIQ core values
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- 4-year college degree
- Influencer and affiliate industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
You know You’re Successful if….
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrate technical aptitude and curiosity towards web development.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!