Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
On the web, WeTransfer solves a problem straightforwardly and elegantly. Big files aren’t a big deal on mobile, so we decided to do something different within the realm of WeTransfer, which is all about sharing creative work. We enable people to collect the content that’s on their phones and share them. Most apps operate in silos: your videos are on YouTube, images on Pinterest, music on Spotify, etc. We believe great things happen when these are combined and that’s what our new product does: it allows you to make mixed media boards with anything that’s on your phone.
What you’ll be working on
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of new key features in the product team.
- Together with the team, you’ll take your ideas from the back of the envelope to the App Store.
- Participating in the product development process with a small team of experienced developers, building a world-class mobile application.
- Helping to design and define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- Collaborating with designers to bring features to life.
- Working with modern technologies such as Swift, SwiftUI, Combine
Qualities we’re looking for
- A nice track record of shipping working on high-quality applications.
- Affinity for design and UX, and excellent UI implementation skills.
- Broad technical and creative interests (we’d love to see any side projects you’ve done).Self-directed, analytical, highly responsible and a team player.
- Background with functional programming.
- Swift programming skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (English)
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can’t wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.